Friday, December 10, 2010

My Favorite Blog Posts

1) Operation Homecoming

I really enjoyed this blog post because it opened my eyes to the inner turmoil that soldiers experience in war. We began to understand that it is not always black and white and that the shades of gray can change lives and affect everyone. Even though this was an extra credit assignment the video had a huge impact on the way that I view our soldiers and the respect that I have for them.

http://theresamurray.blogspot.com/2010/10/operation-homecoming.html

2) Handmaid's Tale Topic Proposal

I was excited when I learned that we could apply a subject to the book we were reading. Being a psychology major, this book fit perfectly with the subject that I am studying. By choosing to write my paper on the Psychological effects on women in slavey, I was able to expand the knowledge of my career choice and learn something new and intriguing. I am glad that I was able to successfully apply my thoughts and my career path to this class and this paper.

http://theresamurray.blogspot.com/2010/11/handmaidens-tale-topic-proposal.html

3) Compendium of Lost Objects and The Woman Hanging from the Thirteenth Floor

I really enjoyed reading both of these poems and being able to intrepret them freely was interesting. I am sure that I did not see them the same way as others did when they read them, but that is what made it interesting was being able to have the individual interpretation of each poem. Also being able to see what each person chose and how they interpreted it was interesting as it led to insight into each person.

http://theresamurray.blogspot.com/2010/09/compendium-of-lost-objects-and-woman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment